I know the Storm had a youtube app. I can view youtube video's via the browser but is there a app for youtube? I was trying to post a video to Facebook and couldn't do it from the Browser. Any help would be great.

I searched but I could not find any help with the tour.

Thanks!
    07-20-09 09:15 AM
    you can download it but it will not work, the program is for the storm and thinks you have a touch screen, its something that Google needs to fix.
    07-20-09 10:33 AM
    there's a couple youtube apps in appworld, i haven't tried them out, but they're rated pretty high. i think they're both in the top downloads section
    07-20-09 10:40 AM
    i use xenozu. its pretty good
    07-20-09 10:43 AM
    My buddy that's had a Curve for a while suggested I try Vision, so that's what I've been using.
    07-20-09 10:55 AM
    Just tried Vision and the sound quality is crap. Will give Xenozu a go later today.
    07-20-09 11:50 AM
    Is there a blackberry youtube app that looks for the H.264 format? (like the iphone does?) Or do they all look for 3GP?
    07-20-09 12:34 PM
    Yeah I want an app that plays the HQ version of the videos. I tried Vision and the free one posted in the OTA section of CB and both don't play the HQ vids. Any suggestions? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 05:37 AM
    The thing is this. I tried Xenozu and it doesn't make the video full screen--in fact, for some reason I couldn't even move the options to select full screen.
    I haven't tried Vision. But one I used to always use was Vuclip web video search which not only does youtub, but other video sites as well.

The naitive Tour browser/media player does full screen youtube now, not the best quality, but acceptable. I use vu clip when I know the name of video and want a little better quality, plus you can save to media card with vuclip.

WCM
    07-22-09 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD