Is anyone else missing the youtube application that was pushed out by Verizon since upgading to OS .328? When Verizon initially pushed it out, I installed it but then decided to uninstall it. I decided I wanted to try installing it again with the new OS but I wasn't able to find the application anywhere even after unhiding all my applications. Would anyone be able to assist me with this?

I did several different searches and I wasn't able to find a fix for this or where anyone else was even experiencing the same issue.

Thanks in advance,
    10-27-09 10:36 AM
    Not sure if this is still true, but a long time ago they integrated playing youtube videos to the browser (so you don't need an actual app for it) just goto youtube.com
    10-27-09 11:01 AM
    I'm not worthy enough to post links yet so just remove the spaces...ht tp://w ww.go ogle.co m/mobile/products/youtube.html#p=default
    10-27-09 11:17 AM
    I went to m.google.com/youtube from my device but unfortuntualy, my device is not supported. I know I can go directly to youtube.com from my device but I was hoping I would be able to get the Youtube application that was pushed out from Verizon back on my device.
    10-27-09 11:31 AM
    You're right. That's why I'm not allowed to post links!! That one is useless for you. I still have the app on mine after the upgrade and it works fine. I'm still looking for you.
    10-27-09 11:40 AM
    Check this thread for a solution ( post #2)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/95...y-list-343171/
    10-27-09 11:44 AM
    You're right. That's why I'm not allowed to post links!! That one is useless for you. I still have the app on mine after the upgrade and it works fine. I'm still looking for you.
    I had the application hidden when I upgraded to .328 and it was uninstalled so that might have something to do with it. I just decided after the upgrade that I wanted to try installing it again to see if it worked better for me on
    .328 but I don't know what happen to it and I have no idea how to go about getting it back.

I tried searching for answers on here but I can't seem to find anything regarding this issue.

I really appreciate you taking the time to look for me. I'm still looking myself and hopefully will find something real soon. I guess in the meantime, I'll just go directly to youtube.com.

Thanks again,
    10-27-09 11:46 AM
    ~ andreseng ~ Thank you so much. Again, I appreciate your help!!
    10-27-09 12:03 PM
    I also do not have the Verizon 'pushed' youtube app and would like to have it back. It was better than the 'google' version, hands down.
    How can I get that version back on my Storm v5.0.0.328
    10-27-09 12:09 PM
    I'm pretty sure that the version that Verizon pushed was the same as the google version. Indabox is hosting the cod file OTA in the 3rd party app section of this forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 12:12 PM
    I'm pretty sure that the version that Verizon pushed was the same as the google version. Indabox is hosting the cod file OTA in the 3rd party app section of this forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Here is the link to the forum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/yo...-328-a-347721/
    10-27-09 12:27 PM
    I've got the Youtube application on my device (thanks to the forum listed below) and it works great!

Thanks everyone!!
    10-27-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD