hey all.. ok, where did my youtube app go? ive had to get a few new storms lately and reload all my stuff. also had the os update. i used to have a youtube icon on my main screen. now i have to open the browser and load the youtube page. now youtube looks lots different. still works, but when you search you dont get flickable videos to flip thru...? does that make sense? anyway.... how do i get my main screen icon back? thanks for the help.
    04-15-10 09:51 AM
    Make sure your not hide app and Go to your Application and see if you have it installed. If you don't see it then just DL the OTA again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 09:58 AM
    k....umm. im dumb i guess. i cant find the youtube app to dwnload. not in the "app ctr". cant find it in app world...?
    04-15-10 10:11 AM
    04-15-10 10:20 AM
    Dude, why can't I seem to make anything work through DM??? I clicked on the Youtube link on the list and saved it......went to DM and it says there is a problem recognizing it....what am I doing wrong? Same thing when I tried downloading OS .517 to my S2. What file do I save it under or what are the steps to make DM recognize my downloads?
    04-15-10 11:04 AM
    I only use DM to back up and Restore. When it comes to DL'ing OS I use BBSAK. I highly suggest wiping it. Or use your browser to DL the app on the link I posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD