I downloaded the YouTube app here from crackberry awhile back and it works fine no problems with it at all. Then a few weeks later an icon popped up from Verizon for another YouTube app. The question is What does the Verizon app do that the one i downloaded here doesn't do? Is there a difference? Has anyone tried the Verizon app?
    10-03-09 04:22 PM
    It couldn't be anything more than a link, just as the one you already had installed is. Since it was pushed, you might as well delete the one you already installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 04:34 PM
    I downloaded the YouTube app here from crackberry awhile back and it works fine no problems with it at all. Then a few weeks later an icon popped up from Verizon for another YouTube app. The question is What does the Verizon app do that the one i downloaded here doesn't do? Is there a difference? Has anyone tried the Verizon app?
    Can you give a link to the page on CB where you got the YouTube app? The only thing I can find on CB's list of Storm apps is a link to install a YouTube shortcut icon to your device. That's not the full YouTube app.

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    12-03-09 09:49 AM
    It turns out all I have is the link to YouTube that you're talking about. Its not actually an App. I still don't really know what the one Verizon sent is. Is their an actual App for YouTube? Or just a link to the mobile site?

12-03-09 11:09 AM
    For the device, there is no app, only having 4.5 OS, and a link. Best I've seen to download youtube videos to your device, RealPlayer SP.

WAPers do it With A Passion

12-03-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD