Hi All,

I'm having problems getting a consistent stream when trying to use yourmuze. It'll start out great and then after about 7 minutes, the stream usually hangs up. I'm also getting crackling and pops from time to time, kind of annoying.

Thing is, I can stream other apps like Slacker just fine. Is this an issue with streaming through the Blackberry media player, which yourmuze uses. I'm on ATT, using 3g, 4.6.304 if that matters any.
    04-07-10 08:58 AM
    Anyone out there with similar problems past or present? I've found threads about fixing youtube and moodio problems with Rogers Network regarding deleting wap servicebooks but I haven't seen anything related to ATT.
    04-07-10 12:29 PM
    I deleted three apps when I discovered I could stream my favorites thru moodio, but sometimes (not always) I also get hung up. But it seems like it could be the repeater and not our browsers as at least to me, it's the same channels that cut out. I don't know enough to even begin to solve my problem, but I do know it happens and it can be annoying. I used to use BBScanner for local police, AOL for comedy and Iheart for my favorite local radio station. Moodio handles it all 90 % of the time with no app space. Thats good enough for me.
    04-07-10 02:40 PM
    Mine was working fine for the most part about 2 weeks ago when I started using it. Now, it is suddenly cutting out and hiccuping much more often.
    04-07-10 03:14 PM
    I found after any update to the* main OS at all --
    (i had this problem when i went to 4.6.304 and 5.0.whatever it is that i'm on now -- i stuck with 4.6.304 for nearly 6 months),

I do a battery pull, resend service books, then do another battery pull after the service books are sent... it takes some time but now both yourmuse aka moodio and youtube are working fine again... I need it because i need yourmuse for toronto maple leafs games on am640 toronto.

Neat station anyway, and can i also recommend their cbc radio 1 feed and the air traffic control feeds to dallas, new york, and elsewhere...
    (canadian pilot living in texas)

cheers y'all,

Jonas

Also this is still the best phone i've ever had... although there are enough apps now that i want more app space!

How do we get rim to make the same form factor (best mobile keyboard ever and miles ahead of the 9700) but with all the latest and greatest to put in it...

How I yearn for newegg or the like to be able to sell different/newer/faster add-on parts for the 9000! I don't think i would ever get a new phone if there was a trackpad add-on and i could add ram/cpu speed/so on to this phone! Maybe even a new higher res screen, but i love my bold screen!

So many movies, and so much time sitting on a plane watching a near HD movie on my phone!
    Last edited by jonasbeaver; 04-08-10 at 03:16 AM.
    04-08-10 03:14 AM
    Thanks for the advice but I've already tried that.

Anyone know if the 3rd party browsers integrate with the native media player or stream better than the native browser/media player?

I'm chalking this up to a poor browser/media player combo as I've exhausted just about every thread on this site with streaming issues and no one has a solid answer to fix the issue. No reason why I can stream using apps but can't with the browser.

Boo Blackberry!!!
    04-08-10 09:23 AM
    Update: Other browswers don't work any better. They need to invoke the native browser to stream media, which puts you back at square one.
    04-08-10 02:13 PM
    Well I recant my previous statements about this being a blackberry issue. The stream is working perfectly again so I'll chalk it up to a problem with either yourmuze itself or maybe shoddy 3g connectivity last week.
    04-12-10 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD