So far, the YouMail app has some issues. I realize there is a short thread on the app in the regular 3rd-party-app forums, but I'll post it here too for Storm people.

First off, I had to leave it on compatibility mode (default) for it to even let me select and hear messages in the list. If you turn off compat. mode, it won't let you even hear them when you press on them. The trade-off though is that compatibility mode forces the keyboard to always be up and the screen to look all awkward inside the app, so either way it sucks since you NEED compat. mode to be on for this app for some reason.

Second, there seems to be no option to switch to speakerphone on-the-fly (or at all) just like VyMail..ughh.. wtf

Third, you can't seem to delete the messages from the list, you have to select it and go into it (listen to it) to delete it from the menu. Of course this is all after you've left the app in compat. mode to even use it in the first place!

Anyone else??? The reason I am trying this and not VyMail is because VyMail has always caused my phone to get the App Error 523 Reset screen so I wanted to see how this one went, but so far it sucks.
    Last edited by guts311; 02-04-09 at 12:15 PM.
    02-04-09 12:11 PM
    The app is quite disappointing so far... I'll stick with VyMail...
    02-04-09 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD