I downloaded YouMail and I don't like it. I would like to unload it from my Tour and I can't find where it is stored.

Can someone please direct me to where I can access it and delete it and it's files?

Thanks.
    Mike
    08-11-09 01:00 PM
    Options > Advanced options > YouMail

Hit the blackberry button, select "Delete"
    08-11-09 04:24 PM
    I've done this and I still get notifications that my voicemails are going through this...ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!
    08-12-09 01:08 AM
    you have to adjust your settings at youmail.com
    08-12-09 01:09 AM
    Why Don't you like youmail if you don't mind me asking? I personally find it's faster listening to messages even when you call up. But I'm curious to what the downfall of it is for you.
    08-12-09 05:18 AM
    you have to go to youmail and see their directions about how to unfforward your voicemail ... remember that code you put in when you setup the phone? you have to un-do that.
    08-12-09 08:16 AM
    Willyg44, I don't like the downloading process when I can hit *86 and get my Verizon message much quicker. I initially thought I could get voice messages in text format but I don't want to pay for this service. I know, I'm a cheap *******.

Thanks for your help!
    Mike
    08-12-09 08:45 AM
    i belive you just have to dial *71. check with the youmail site...

youmail is awesome. why use verizon's voicemail that makes you waste your minutes?
    08-12-09 09:06 AM
    What I found best was to keep youmail account online, but take it off the phone and use vyMail which works with youmail.
    The Vymail has a better interface on the phone to me.
    Youmail is cool to be able to set up custom greetings for all different callers and they have all those free pre-recorded ones, some of which are hilarious
    08-12-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD