This is getting pretty irritating

Preface: Newish blackberry tour w/ verizon

I installed youmail without much of a hiccup. I go to set up an account, use a basic pin, then go to log in. It tells me my pin is wrong. Uhh.. ok... basically impossible (I triple checked.. tried 3 times)

I uninstall it, restart the phone (didn't give me much choice.. when it went the the menu if you want to restart now or later, it just restarted.)

I reinstall it from the app store place, and then punch in my pin again, and out of nowhere the phone restarts...??!?

Any ideas?
    07-26-09 08:20 PM
    This is getting pretty irritating

Preface: Newish blackberry tour w/ verizon

I installed youmail without much of a hiccup. I go to set up an account, use a basic pin, then go to log in. It tells me my pin is wrong. Uhh.. ok... basically impossible (I triple checked.. tried 3 times)

I uninstall it, restart the phone (didn't give me much choice.. when it went the the menu if you want to restart now or later, it just restarted.)

I reinstall it from the app store place, and then punch in my pin again, and out of nowhere the phone restarts...??!?

Any ideas?
    Don't know what to tell you. I just loaded it a day ago and it seems to me the audio quality sucks for the message. People have complained that can't hear it.
    07-26-09 08:36 PM
    I installed Friday and have had no probs but the bf's designated greetings aren't the ones he designated. ??? I had the issue of entering my blackberry pin and not my password a few times before I realized that was want it was wanting , does that mean my brain is blackberry infected when I automatically enter my blackberry pin first???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 08:45 PM
    Any ideas?
    get back to that other forum.
    07-27-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD