Does anyone have any instructions on removing this from your phone???? I have a BB 8530 , and when i went into my options to remove it I didnt find it anywhere. This is a very annoying app.

Thanks in advance
    11-02-10 08:54 AM
    So you have YouMail activated, but the app is not on your device? Just calm down and explain things a little better and we can help you.
    11-02-10 09:14 AM
    So you have YouMail activated, but the app is not on your device? Just calm down and explain things a little better and we can help you.

I installed the app on my phone. When i went into my options to see if i can find the app to delete it , it was not there. I looked in my 3rd party apps , add on and core , nothing there.

Just need to get this app off , so i can have my regular voicemail back on my phone.

Thanks
    11-02-10 09:17 AM
    I installed the app on my phone. When i went into my options to see if i can find the app to delete it , it was not there. I looked in my 3rd party apps , add on and core , nothing there.

Just need to get this app off , so i can have my regular voicemail back on my phone.

Thanks
    I don't know why the app isn't showing on your device. Have you done a battery pull to see if it shows up?

This page will give you instructions on switching back to your carrier's voicemail YouMail - Help Center Sorry to hear you don't like it. I've been using it for a while. I've had a few issues with their service, but overall the options of youmail are great and I've been fairly satisfied.
    11-02-10 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD