I installed the Youmail Blackberry App and I receive the following message when it is started

"the application youmail has attempted to open a connection inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your it policy"

I click ok and the program starts but I am not receiving any voicemails. I have the permissions for the app all set for allow and I have never set any IT policies nor am I BES. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    02-07-09 12:16 PM
    Options --> Advanced Options --> Applications --> YouMail --> Menu button, Edit Permissions. Make sure all options are set to Allow.
    02-07-09 01:30 PM
    Options --> Advanced Options --> Applications --> YouMail --> Menu button, Edit Permissions. Make sure all options are set to Allow.
    I've tried the above and still get the same error.
    05-02-09 03:26 PM
    I get the same error. I cannot even get the Blackberry to get the error message off my screen long enough to make any modifications. I will have to plug into the desktop and manually remove the app.
    05-16-09 01:49 PM
    If this happens and you cant get this message to go away and u want to try something cool...but super hard lol. You have to click the ok message to the error IT policy message and click Downloads super fast...i just kept pushing both at the same time til it opened it and then get the YOUMAIL to light up by again pushing both at the same time. Then push the menu button next to the green call button at the same time as the error message until u get the menu screen to pop up on the left side...next push delete and error message at the same time until you get the box to come up asking if you want to delete YOUMAIL! and Finally you can use your phone again without having to plug it back in to desktop manager...confusing i know but if you understand the jist of it i hope it helps you.
    12-17-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD