I have setup a YouMail account, but I have been unable to find the BB application for it. One of my friends sent me the link to it from AppWorld, but it won't work and when I search AppWorld for it, it is not there. Is there anywhere else I can get this application?
    05-12-10 07:11 AM
    I have it on my storm. I downloaded it from the appstore I just typed in Voicemail because I could not get mine working on my phone I guess because its on att. It works great and even knows my callers name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 07:16 AM
    Yeah, I've heard great things about it, but I can't find the app in the AppStore.
    05-12-10 08:06 AM
    If its not in the App Store my guess would be the version is not compatible with your phone??

That is where I downloaded mine as well...

When you went to the website was your 8330 up there?
    05-12-10 08:18 AM
    I just searched for it in App World from my PC and found it. When I sent it to my phone, it took me to the OTA, but when I clicked on it, nothing happened. It says that it is compatible with all devices. I don't know what to do:-(
    05-12-10 08:25 AM
    Im assuming your OS is already 4.3 or higher ??

Try going thru App World on your phone. Launch AppWorld and search for 'youmail' to install
    Last edited by Papadonna; 05-12-10 at 09:03 AM.
    05-12-10 09:00 AM
    Appworld is where I got it. Not like the Crackberry App store
    05-12-10 09:01 AM
    I finally got it! I actually downloaded it from the Crackberry App Store. I hadn't thought of that...even though some of you said 'app store,' I was thinking 'app world.' I don't know what is wrong with the link in App World, but it is not working at all!

Thanks for all the help!
    05-12-10 09:16 AM
    I never even use the app, actually removed it but I have a youmail account. Just set up your youmail acct to e-mail or sms you any voicemails. You can listen to the voicemail right from your inbox, no need for the app to be running.
    You don't need the phone app for the service to work.
    05-12-10 09:19 AM
    I never even use the app, actually removed it but I have a youmail account. Just set up your youmail acct to e-mail or sms you any voicemails. You can listen to the voicemail right from your inbox, no need for the app to be running.
    Doing it that way is about 4 times slower than listening to them within the app.

By the way, easiest way to download this without having to deal with sh*tty App World: go to youmail.com on your phone's browser and click the download link.
    05-12-10 09:30 AM
    That's what I do, it's just easier to have youmail setup to email the messages. It's also cool, is that youmail will also email missed calls AND it does caller ID and tells you the identity of the caller. It works on missed calls when the phone is off too.
    05-12-10 11:21 AM
    You could always use VyMail.

Not the prettiest looking interface, but it's simple, to the point, and you don't have to worry about installing CrapWorld to your phone.

This is the app that I use for my YouMail functions.

http://www.joekrill.com/vymailota/
    05-12-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD