I am having ssues w/you mail...The voice mails are playing my phone< i can get them on the website but not on the phone...I reinstalled twice...help???
    08-04-09 10:14 PM
    The YouMail app has never worked right for me. I've tried every upgrade, only to end up at square one. I use VyMail. It's designed to work with the YouMail service, and it works consistently.
    08-04-09 10:27 PM
    The YouMail app has never worked right for me. I've tried every upgrade, only to end up at square one. I use VyMail. It's designed to work with the YouMail service, and it works consistently.
    I would use the YouMail application if they did 2 things:
    1. Made a desktop icon that looked like they tried for more than 2 seconds
    2. Made the menu fonts the right size so when I hover over them they don't get larger.

I'm OCD, so YouMail if you want to win me over from VyMail... fix it!
    08-04-09 10:41 PM
    Thanks everyone...I gonna to look into vymail right now...before i throw my divaberry across the room
    08-04-09 10:57 PM
    Read about vymail..now how does it exactly work

08-04-09 11:03 PM
    Read about vymail..now how does it exactly work
    It's works just like the YouMail app. It's just an alternative....that actually works.
    08-04-09 11:45 PM
    I like vymail, but now I get 2 VM notifications. How can I just get them from vymail? I thought you needed youmail in order to get vymail to work? Can I just ininstall youmail but keep the account active..How do I only get vymail to give me notifications?
    thanks
    08-05-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD