Would be like the IPhone Application where if you have an Iphone and have this application (not sure what the name is) and theres another person with the application as well it notifies you and you have the option of talking to one another or however it works.

I was thinking that would be a pretty cool application to have if you ask me. Anyone know of any application out there like that?
    01-16-09 07:14 PM
    I think you are going to need to be a tad bit more descriptive, because what you said didn't really make much sense at all.
    01-16-09 07:21 PM
    Do mean something like an instant messenger?
    01-16-09 07:24 PM
    Sounds to me like a program that you can run, and if you are in the proximity of somebody else with that program, it will notify both people and let them talk.

A Korean friend of mine said a lot of Korean singles use a match-up program similar to this. You put in your credentials and if you walk by somebody that matches, you get each other's phone numbers.
    01-16-09 07:25 PM
    Like a proximity program? This would probably work over wifi though?
    01-16-09 07:27 PM
    Sounds to me like a program that you can run, and if you are in the proximity of somebody else with that program, it will notify both people and let them talk.

A Korean friend of mine said a lot of Korean singles use a match-up program similar to this. You put in your credentials and if you walk by somebody that matches, you get each other's phone numbers.
    Oh...yes, that would be a nice app to have.
    01-16-09 07:27 PM
    Sorry Im not sure how it really works too.....But what BillKell just stated sounds about right.

Ill see if I can find that program Apple uses and post a link
    01-16-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD