Just keep an eye out. Whoever sees it, post it here so the others will know. Thanks
    06-08-09 01:00 PM
    Anyone heard anything yet?
    06-10-09 09:09 AM
    nothing yet, had been emailing with them as well.
    06-10-09 10:25 AM
    Still don't understand why they just don't sell it on their site.
    06-10-09 12:55 PM
    Still don't understand why they just don't sell it on their site.
    This is what I got:

Hey Marc,

Thanks for the email. We are just reviewing our contract with RIM now and will definitely look at this option. As far as we know there isn't any thing stopping us from selling the app outside of the AppWorld, but we do want to make sure.

If there is nothing binding us, we will review to see how we can make it available to users via our site and other distribution channels.

Thanks for the email and interest,
    Marco

Marco Palermo
    ES Group Inc.
    ES Group Inc. - Driven by Client Success!
    06-10-09 02:56 PM
    This is what I got:

Hey Marc,

Thanks for the email. We are just reviewing our contract with RIM now and will definitely look at this option. As far as we know there isn't any thing stopping us from selling the app outside of the AppWorld, but we do want to make sure.

If there is nothing binding us, we will review to see how we can make it available to users via our site and other distribution channels.

Thanks for the email and interest,
    Marco

Marco Palermo
    ES Group Inc.
    ES Group Inc. - Driven by Client Success!
    I talked to this guy and they are pretty busy making these Apps, there are only two of them that work there and one is full time and one is part time. I am sure these things are going to take some time here.
    06-10-09 03:48 PM
    Bump!

I've got like 5 teams - and really need this puppy. .
    06-11-09 12:11 PM
    Bump!

I've got like 5 teams - and really need this puppy. .
    Somhow I am close to last in my two leagues, this will be great for those last minute changes I need to make!

Doubt it will get my back on top.
    Last edited by mringo17; 06-11-09 at 01:43 PM.
    06-11-09 12:44 PM
    Being that there are apps in the CB store that are in App World I don't see how there can be a problem with selling it on their site as well.
    06-11-09 12:48 PM
    Not sure of the contractual stuff so I can't really chime in... but I'm sure they're looking into it an if they can do it, they'll do it.. The guys are very responsive and they most certainly know there is a lot of interest so anything they can do, I'm sure they will... Should go live any time now so hopefully we'll see it soon
    06-11-09 01:06 PM
    Yup, I am patiently waiting.
    06-11-09 10:38 PM
    Just got a note in Twitter from Marco: #Blackberry #FantasySports #FantasySportsApp Y! Fan for BB is released!
    06-12-09 12:02 AM
    Just got a note in Twitter from Marco: #Blackberry #FantasySports #FantasySportsApp Y! Fan for BB is released!
    Nice to know, can this be found in Appworld or is it OTA elsewhere?
    06-12-09 01:04 AM
    Yea where is it!
    06-12-09 01:55 AM
    search fantasy in AppWorld and Y! Fan Pro should pop up.
    06-12-09 03:34 AM
    I sent him a message as soon as I saw it but he has not responded yet. Did not see anything on the website yet either....
    06-12-09 06:44 AM
    is this a one time purchase or you have to buy this each year?

Emailed the Dev's they are going to join the Crackberry board and answer questions!!
    Last edited by mringo17; 06-12-09 at 07:37 AM.
    06-12-09 07:23 AM
    It is live!!!! $3.99 through the bb app world!!!
    06-12-09 08:27 AM
    They need to put this in the Mobihand store.. I pretty much use crackberry app store exclusively. Only thing i wish is that there was a way to use paypal to pay on the mobile store...
    06-12-09 08:31 AM
    My game times are off by 3 hours. Occasionally have this problem with Yahoo - but Yahoo is fine.

Hopefully, they will monitor this thread.
    06-12-09 08:45 AM
    Hey Marc,

Thanks so much for letting people know where we were at. We have finally received approval from RIM and Y! Fan is available on the App World. Having said that we will definitely look at other options for distribution.

Thanks everyone for your support and please email us with any issues or suggestions. We want to help get everyone up and running!!!! - just a note the only issue we are currently facing is with a few people on a BES (it depends on how your company as configured the server). We are actively looking for a solution.

Thanks again everyone!!!
    Marco

Marco Palermo
    ES Group Inc.
    06-12-09 09:00 AM
    My game times are off by 3 hours. Occasionally have this problem with Yahoo - but Yahoo is fine.

Hopefully, they will monitor this thread.
    Check your Time zone on your phone. you may just have to do a batt pull.
    06-12-09 09:09 AM
    Hey Marc,

Thanks so much for letting people know where we were at. We have finally received approval from RIM and Y! Fan is available on the App World. Having said that we will definitely look at other options for distribution.

Thanks everyone for your support and please email us with any issues or suggestions. We want to help get everyone up and running!!!! - just a note the only issue we are currently facing is with a few people on a BES (it depends on how your company as configured the server). We are actively looking for a solution.

Thanks again everyone!!!
    Marco

Marco Palermo
    ES Group Inc.
    Anytime, guys this is working great on my phone, DL'ed it this morning!
    06-12-09 09:10 AM
    I receive an error when I try to initially log in. "Did not receive HTTP_OK response." Any idea what could be causing this?
    I'm assuming this is the BES issue.
    Last edited by jtonzi; 06-12-09 at 10:12 AM.
    06-12-09 09:56 AM
    I receive an error when I try to initially log in. "Did not receive HTTP_OK response." Any idea what could be causing this?
    I'm assuming this is the BES issue.
    I heard there were issues with BES downloading some apps, that might be the case.
    06-12-09 10:21 AM
424 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD