I didn't really see an answer to this but I'll imagine there's not really anything that can be done...

Simply put, Yahoo emails take a long time to be sent to my Blackberry (like 8 hours after my Yahoo inbox gets them.)
    Gmail is fine, so is every other provider... I even have mutliple Yahoo accounts but they're all very slow and don't send until I get that one magical email 8 hours later that's just enough to push them all through.

Any thoughts on this?
    03-23-10 02:08 PM
    Yahoo pushes for me right away. Better than my Gmail account. I don't know why
    yours is different. But my experience has been good with Yahoo.
    03-23-10 02:39 PM
    Yahoo pushes for me right away. Better than my Gmail account. I don't know why
    yours is different. But my experience has been good with Yahoo.
    Same for me. May yahoo is faster than gmail.
    03-23-10 03:09 PM
    I didn't really see an answer to this but I'll imagine there's not really anything that can be done...

Simply put, Yahoo emails take a long time to be sent to my Blackberry (like 8 hours after my Yahoo inbox gets them.)
    Gmail is fine, so is every other provider... I even have mutliple Yahoo accounts but they're all very slow and don't send until I get that one magical email 8 hours later that's just enough to push them all through.

Any thoughts on this?
    Check your settings through BIS. Something may be wrong there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 03:35 PM
    My yahoo push has always been fine.
    03-23-10 03:37 PM
    I don't have an answer for you, but just to let you know you're not alone. My cousin had the same problem and eventually switched over to Gmail and now, no problems!
    03-23-10 03:40 PM
    Odd. My yahoo USUALY pushes in only a few seconds. Although I can say it is sometimes intermitten. It has taken up to 5 minutes before but that is the exception rather than the rule. Its much faster than MSN.
    03-23-10 03:51 PM
    Check your settings through BIS. Something may be wrong there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just looked on BIS for all my yahoo accounts... strangely the * password had an extra character for each. I retyped it and clicked save, and the test email is working at the moment.
    Strange though, you would think if I had the wrong password I would get NO emails.

It's still odd though because when I go back into the email thing, the password field is now blank for all my Yahoo accounts... i.e. there are no * characters (although it seems to be working)
    03-23-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD