I love this thing - I just found it on accident! I can just push a button on my BB and say what I'm looking for - voila - it finds it! This is one of the best free downloads so far! Just wanted to share!
    05-24-08 08:43 AM
    I love this thing - I just found it on accident! I can just push a button on my BB and say what I'm looking for - voila - it finds it! This is one of the best free downloads so far! Just wanted to share!
    While you're at it try Tellme | Say it. Get It. also. See which you like better
    05-24-08 08:49 AM
    While you're at it try Tellme | Say it. Get It. also. See which you like better
    I have Verizon and the Tell Me app is only for Sprint and AT &T so I guess I won't be able to compare:-(
    05-24-08 03:13 PM
    TellMe is a no go for T-mobile according to their site. haven't tried to download straight from the phone yet though.
    06-21-08 05:43 PM
    Microsoft Live Search is also a great application which is free. I have both one search and live search installed on my BB. And I'm trying to decide which one to keep n which one to delete. Might keep both : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD