hey everyone! just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing similar problems like me logging into my yahoo messenger. the version i have is 4.5.. and can not log in, unless i am in invisible mode. if i was on 'available' mode it will pop a window saying 'failure to execute.100' something like that. does anyone know how to fix this??

thanks
    10-30-09 11:09 AM
    i have had the same issue for a couple weeks now. have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still got the same message. ive tried to look up any resolutions for this but still got nada.....hope someone knows how to fix this too
    10-30-09 11:35 AM
    i get this crap too. hopin there is i fix for it real soon
    10-31-09 09:37 PM
    did the same for me...sometimes it works and some times it doesnt..today i worked, i unchecked auto sign in, remember password and the other thing that comes up when it logs you in..did a re set of my bb and seems to work for now
    10-31-09 10:31 PM
    i tried that and i didnt work for me...which sucks cause i use it alot! man they need to fix this asap!
    11-02-09 06:11 PM
    I started having the same problem as well last week on my 8330 Curve on sprint. I bought a Tour 9630 this weekend, and still have the same issues:

Either it says I have the wrong user ID or password or when I log in, it immediately logs me out with error 100, unable to execute.

If I log in as invisible, it keeps me on, but I dont receive any IM's.

This is driving me crazy, I use Yahoo Messenger all day long. Boo.

**Oh yea, its version 2.5.27. I've emailed RIM apps, but I haven't gotten a response of course. I've tried unistalling, reinstalling, resending service books, etc. No luck
    Last edited by Ta2Mama; 11-02-09 at 06:30 PM. Reason: more info
    11-02-09 06:26 PM
    mine does this every once in a while, maybe once a day, but thats it. I always have to wait a while before trying again. not sure what causes it.
    11-03-09 08:52 AM
    They did an update recently, and since then have had some issues that I resolved the day before yesterday by unchecking the auto sign-in and remember me options, cleared my cookies, and the re-checked the remember me and auto sign-in and the re-logged back in. Solved the problem for me. No problems since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 09:04 AM
    i tired that too and im still having the error....this is sooo frustrating!!!!
    11-03-09 11:30 AM
    I get the invalid password error, but I just try a few more times and it goes through...
    11-03-09 11:38 AM
    They did an update recently, and since then have had some issues that I resolved the day before yesterday by unchecking the auto sign-in and remember me options, cleared my cookies, and the re-checked the remember me and auto sign-in and the re-logged back in. Solved the problem for me. No problems since.

Can you tell me how to clear the cookies?
    11-03-09 01:58 PM
    Load a web page, Menu>Options>Cache Operations> clean out your cache and cookies. Then you can escape, and try logging back in again.

11-03-09 03:26 PM
    how do you resend service books to yahoo messenger? i have version 2.1.44.
    11-07-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD