I have been waiting for the Yahoo! Fantasy Football app to be released to be able to swap players out from anywhere on my Tour. It was finally released today so I downloaded from Blackberry app world. After installing and rebooting I tried to log in but kept getting an error saying incorrect login or password so I would try again. I never could get it to log in. I went to the yahoo site and downloaded from there only for it to do the same thing, I could not log in. I then deleted both apps and downloaded again only from the yahoo site but still could not log in.

I have yahoo messenger and yahoo email both on my phone with the same login and password, which is rocketmail since the username I wanted was not available @yahoo and I do not have any problems with either of them. I went to the fantasy site at m.yahoo.com?fantasy and I can log in this way but cannot through the application icon on my home page. If I go to the fantasy portion on the main yahoo site I can look at all other team's rosters other than mine and if I click add to add players I cannot see the players listed. When I go to my roster the screen will load with the headers but I cannot see any of my players.

Does anyone have any ideas why I cannot login through the application link. Is this an issue with some settings on the blackberry itself? Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, as far as browser settings I have tried with the browser set to firefox and blackberry and I am allowing all to ensure nothing is blocked.

I'm sure there are other fantasy football players out there who own a blackberry who understands my dilemma. Many thanks in advance for all your help.
    09-09-09 12:20 AM
    I have email [email protected] (midwest provider)
    I have it for all my yahoo apps.. I have the same issue. = (
    09-09-09 12:40 AM
    This happened to me the first 2 times I tried to log it. It worked fine on the 3rd try. Third times a charm?? Keep trying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 07:03 AM
    This may be a really stupid question -

I downloaded and installed the app and logged in. I can see my teams. But when I want to "manage my teams" I cannot move my starters to the bench and vice versa. Any advice?
    09-09-09 07:56 AM
    I can't move or bench players myself. I could easily log on ffb with just my screen name without "yahoo.com"

09-09-09 08:08 AM
    I can't move or bench players myself. I could easily log on ffb with just my screen name without "yahoo.com"

You have to be in "Your Team" screen then press the bb button and manager roster, then go to the player you want to change and press the bb button again it gives you the option to move and bench.

For the people that are having trouble logging in, I logged into yahoo and changed my password and then tried multiple times and it worked.
    09-09-09 09:21 AM
    I still cant access the site through the app so I guess I will have to bookmark m.yahoo.com/fantasy from my browser until I get it figured out.

Moving players

To move players you need to click the Team tab up top of the window. This will take you to a screen where you can click the option to edit your starting line-up. When you click that it will take you to your players and every player will have a drop down tab below their name for keep as QB for example or bench. Change the starter to bench and then go to the player on your bench you want to start in that position and once you have changed click submit at the bottom of the page. I just tried this and it worked for me. Hope it helps you out.

I'm still disappointed in the options available as far as not showing projections for the season total or weekly totals. I would have thought yahoo! could have improved a lot of options not currently available. Hopefully they will soon.
    09-09-09 09:24 AM
    anyone have an OTA for this? i don't have an app store b/c i'm running 5.0.0.191 on my Tour
    i'd love to have this
    09-09-09 09:38 AM
    You have to be in "Your Team" screen then press the bb button and manager roster, then go to the player you want to change and press the bb button again it gives you the option to move and bench.

For the people that are having trouble logging in, I logged into yahoo and changed my password and then tried multiple times and it worked.
    Weird, I definitely do not have the option to bench or move a player.
    09-09-09 09:44 AM
    anyone have an OTA for this? i don't have an app store b/c i'm running 5.0.0.191 on my Tour
    i'd love to have this
    Go to Fallback Widget in your browser and you can download from there.
    09-09-09 01:31 PM
    i was able to login no problem I have a @yahoo.com account.
    I am having problems modifying my roster though. I don't have Move to Bench, etc as others stated. I have tried several screens.

gotgame23, what Team tab are you referring to, i don't have that either
    09-09-09 02:03 PM
    i was able to login no problem I have a @yahoo.com account.
    I am having problems modifying my roster though. I don't have Move to Bench, etc as others stated. I have tried several screens.

gotgame23, what Team tab are you referring to, i don't have that either
    I've tried attaching a screen shot but not sure if it's going to work. You should have 3 selectable tabs at the top of your browser window with one being related to team. You need to click the team tab and when that loads you should see a yellow highlighted strip that runs the width of the page that says something like edit players or lineup. You need to click that and once that loads there should be a drop down box under every players name. You click the drop down box and select to start that player or bench them. Do the saMe for the player replacing them and when you have your lineup set then click submit and they should be swapped.

I hope this helps. I was hoping I could attach a screen shot which I tried numerous times but I can't see it. If it took everytime then the screen should be full with the same one. It may show on the PC but I'm seeing nothing from my phone. I could email you a screen shot taken with Capture it just let me know. [email protected]
    09-09-09 02:57 PM
    Hmm, I was able to log in and was able to rotate my starters/bench players easily.
    09-09-09 04:34 PM
    I goto Edit Roster and then I don't see anything to manage the roster. Hitting the BlackBerry button does not offer any ability to bench a player as others have reported being able to do.

By the Way, I'm using a Bold and have a Yahoo login. Also, I just emailed Yahoo Support, we'll see what they say.
    09-09-09 07:36 PM
    I am having the same issue where i can't move players.
    09-09-09 08:07 PM
    I have no options available using the BB button either. I have 3 tabs up top and once I click the Team tab I see the edit lineup option as seen here. Click the edit lineup option and you can then change your lineup.
    Last edited by gotgame23; 09-09-09 at 09:41 PM.
    09-09-09 09:38 PM
    I downloaded it off the link Crackberry provided in its article.
    Signing in works on first try.
    Moving players (to bench and vice versa) works perfectly.
    I have the Tour running on the original OS (.40).

Only thing I would recommend is delete it, then re-download using the CB article link. Good luck making it work, and good luck in all your leagues.
    09-09-09 09:47 PM
    I was able to sign in when i first downloaded it the other day but now its saying my password is wrong
    09-10-09 08:21 PM
    I downloaded it off the link Crackberry provided in its article.
    Signing in works on first try.
    Moving players (to bench and vice versa) works perfectly.
    I have the Tour running on the original OS (.40).

Only thing I would recommend is delete it, then re-download using the CB article link. Good luck making it work, and good luck in all your leagues.
    This is really frustrating. Are you guys who have manage roster functions working in Yahoo Plus leagues? I just cannot figure out why this is working for some but not most! I too have a Tour running stock OS (.40)

09-10-09 08:30 PM
    And to add to the craptastic nature of this app (and the mobile web site) I'm watching tonight's game and stats are not updating (stattracker is free this year and it is updating on my desktop pc).

09-10-09 08:34 PM
    My yahoo app works fine and comes up as quick and updated as my pc.
    09-10-09 10:07 PM
    do you have to have the bb tour? or can it be the bb8330?
    09-10-09 10:19 PM
    do you have to have the bb tour? or can it be the bb8330?
    I was wondering this myself since BB App World says it's only for 8900, 9000, and 9630 but some of the posts in this thead are 8330 users.
    09-11-09 07:49 AM
    I have the 9630 with original os and I am unable to manage my roster. I go into Manage Roster and then highlight a player and hit the bb button and there is no option to bench the player. Has anyone had success with reloading it?
    09-11-09 08:28 AM
    I also saw no live stats last night
    09-11-09 08:29 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD