I have been trying to find the best app for this, the yahoo mobile site is giving me an error

thanks in advance

also if anyone wants in a competitive "fun" league
    its yahoo league-- to be named later (ID# 305285)
    password 1235

pm for more info
    07-22-09 09:27 PM
    Saw this. For Yahoo Sports Fantasy. I'm gonna get it before the season.

http://crackberry.com/y-fan-blackber...-fantasy-teams

I searched for Yahoo in appworld and it was like the 2nd one down. Called like myfan or something like that.

I guess works in real-time if you have stat tracker from yahoo sports. There were some mixed reviews so I'm gonna check it out a bit to see if it's all good for me but seems good to me so far. And only $3.99.
    Last edited by doctorlove316; 07-22-09 at 10:02 PM.
    07-22-09 10:00 PM

I guess works in real-time if you have stat tracker from yahoo sports. There were some mixed reviews so I'm gonna check it out a bit to see if it's all good for me but seems good to me so far. And only $3.99.
    Good tip. Also, I believe I saw that live scoring is going to be free in Yahoo leagues.
    07-22-09 10:23 PM
    I have been using the Y! Fan for fantasy baseball and have to say, it is very easy to use and works amazing. Change line ups, up to the minute stats. Its great
    07-23-09 09:34 AM
    Wow, had no idea this existed!! Greatest app ever lol!
    07-23-09 04:44 PM
    Good tip. Also, I believe I saw that live scoring is going to be free in Yahoo leagues.
    Yeah, I checked their site and saw it there too. Free Stat Tracker so I guess that means real-time updates to MyFan. Sweet.

Can't wait for NFL season, Can't wait for NFL season, Can't wait for NFL season, Can't wait for NFL season...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 05:27 PM
    I've been trying, and getting the same error for a couple days on the Yahoo app.

I'll give it some time. Maybe until preseason starts. But that Y! Fan app looks cool.

I'm interested if anyone has gotten Yahoo's BB app to work for the 09 season. Maybe it's just blocked out cause it's still in testing.
    08-07-09 03:58 PM
    Where are you guys downloading this app I go to BB App World and can't find it!
    08-07-09 05:04 PM
    it has a name change now. its called
    myfantasyteams
    08-07-09 05:23 PM
    it has a name change now. its called
    myfantasyteams
    Still can't find it when searching "myfantasyteams"
    08-07-09 05:45 PM
    I have been using the Y! Fan for fantasy baseball and have to say, it is very easy to use and works amazing. Change line ups, up to the minute stats. Its great
    Link please.
    08-07-09 05:50 PM
    Fantasy Football, live on your phone. Is the Yahoo link. But it's not working for me, or anyone else in this thread.

MyFantasyTeams - Professional Edition - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store Is the paid app from Crackberry App Store
    08-07-09 05:56 PM
    Still can't find it when searching "myfantasyteams"
    Link please.
    i just searched on my bb in app world and found it. do you have the newest app world with the paid category? its number 23 i think
    08-07-09 06:01 PM
    Thanks for posting the links but when I go to the Crackberry page it says "This a product is not compatible with the Tour" Is this true???
    08-07-09 06:01 PM
    Thanks for posting the links but when I go to the Crackberry page it says "This a product is not compatible with the Tour" Is this true???
    this used to be the contact us email. [email protected]
    i emailed him awhile ago for a question i recommend you asking him
    08-07-09 06:05 PM
    i just searched on my bb in app world and found it. do you have the newest app world with the paid category? its number 23 i think
    I must be missing something. What are you putting into the search field in BB App World and I'm running V1.1.0.11 of BB App World
    08-07-09 06:07 PM
    this used to be the contact us email. [email protected]
    i emailed him awhile ago for a question i recommend you asking him
    Thanks I'll email them and see what they say!
    08-07-09 06:08 PM
    I must be missing something. What are you putting into the search field in BB App World and I'm running V1.1.0.11 of BB App World
    i just typed myfantasyteams in search. but then again i dunno if its because it may not be available for the tour. i would just send an email to that address i posted
    08-07-09 06:10 PM
    I read the reviews for this app and they said this app was really slow. Anyone else tried it and think otherwise?
    08-07-09 06:58 PM
    i just typed myfantasyteams in search. but then again i dunno if its because it may not be available for the tour. i would just send an email to that address i posted
    The Storm won't support the MyFantasyTeams app. It's probably a similar case of the Tour not supporting the apps that haven't been updated extra-recently.
    08-08-09 12:27 AM
    I'm in the league.. GG is gonna get him sum!
    08-08-09 12:30 AM
    still need some more players,,,, the draft is tomorrow night.

also if anyone wants in a competitive "fun" league
    its yahoo league-- to be named later (ID# 305285)
    password 1235

pm for more info
    08-09-09 07:32 PM
    Also i use myfantasy YFAN on my storm and it works fine
    08-09-09 07:33 PM
    whats that
    08-09-09 08:42 PM
    Might need to move the draft date if there's still several spots left..

Which would be fine w/ me, especially in a 16-team league.. Talent is going to be spread pretty thin w/ 16 teams, one training camp inury post-draft could be disasterous..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:45 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD