I guess yahoo isn't giving any love for the storm users with there Fantasy 09 application. WTF
    09-09-09 08:19 AM
    I agree total b.s.
    When i tried to download it, it said not supported by this carrier...damn VERIZON!!!
    09-09-09 09:56 AM
    I agree total b.s.
    When i tried to download it, it said not supported by this carrier...damn VERIZON!!!
    Its not Verizon's fault, its that the program can't work with the Storm. Just buy MyFantasyTeams, I know its not free, but it works great. I agree though, Yahoo can suck it.
    09-09-09 10:01 AM
    at least you guys have options. fanball used to have a mobile site, but now they aren't even using it this year. I have to use Bolt to get to the full site, which I guess isn't so bad. Fanball can really suck it, last year I use them.
    09-09-09 10:47 AM
    yea... yahoo definitely ticked me off on that one... makes me want to switch to another fantasy site because of that
    09-09-09 05:53 PM
    Yea, thanks alot yahoo! jerks!
    09-09-09 06:03 PM
    yea... yahoo definitely ticked me off on that one... makes me want to switch to another fantasy site because of that
    Nfl.com is the best great for mobile to!
    09-09-09 06:52 PM
    How much more do you want function-wise that you can't do with Fallback Widget with your Storm? Does the app really have that much more functionality? I find that web page is all I need for a down and dirty look at my lineup, my upcoming match, news about my starters and the ability to make roster changes ... I guess I just don't know what I'm missin' ... please enlighten me.
    09-10-09 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD