Decided to give this app a try.

Installed it on my PC and BlackBerry via Bluetooth.

I've had no luck getting this to sync properly.

Tried sending an Email. It recognizes my Email addresses that are setup from BIS account that I can send from.
    When I send the Email, it never gets delivered.

Anyone had any luck with this app?

XTop Mobile now available in beta form | CrackBerry.com
    01-21-11 06:35 PM
    I want to, but i will wait to see what more users have to say.
    If i could BBM from my PC i would get it right now and never look back.
    01-21-11 07:29 PM
    Finally got it to work. Never got it to show my contacts from my BlackBerry. If I had a contact in the app it shows up in on my phone. If I try to add an email address to the contact & save, it won't save the Email address.
    I still prefer PCKeys that's in BETA by Shao. I can copy & paste from PC to phone. I can also BlackBerry Messenger on PCKeys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 07:37 PM
    I managed to get the beta of XTop Mobile to work. It did require installing extra Bluetooth drivers on my laptop to get the "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" profile working. Once I did that, I was able to sync messages, SMS, contacts, etc. Like the above poster, I was comparing it to PCKeys and like that with PCKeys I am able to interact with any app and especially use BBM.

XTop Mobile seems similar to the new PlayBook Bridge function in that you can access a synced copy of your messages, SMS, etc. Does not do BBM, calendar or any other third-party apps.
    01-22-11 12:01 AM
    As soon as its availability was announced on crackberry.com I downloaded it without any problems and began using it immediately. No problems, and it only added about a minute to computer startup when automatically connecting. It worked great and I had no sync problems. However, when starting my computer this morning, I got a message window informing me that the beta version was outdated and I should contact IMS to update. After trying everything, including uninstalling from both computer and my BB, I get the same message. I really like this app and want to keep it. Help!
    01-30-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD