04-05-10 06:17 AM
56 123
tools
    i also think how contacts are ranked shouldnt onbly be by email.....it SHOULD also include sms and calls.....which is the whole purpose of why a contact should be ranked number 1 which should be the most contacted in all ways.
    We're working on this right now. Since we have ranking happening in multiple places for our Xobni One and Xobni for Outlook users it's not a trivial change, hence the delay. That said, we've got a solution we're building.
    04-02-10 01:33 PM
    I purchased this app and received my money back. Good customer service and I hope to get this app again sometime later.

Xobnirep: Are you by any chance working to add a feature that will allow users to choose how the contacts are sorted? For example, by groups, by last name (I know this is built into the native address book but I want to completely replace my native contacts app with Xobni if I could), and etc.
    04-02-10 02:55 PM
    I purchased this app and had some of the same issues as described in this thread...I need to say that after emailing the company they had an update to me within the second day of owning the app and I have had no issues since. I can hide contacts as we all get those annoying emails from whomever that we don't need. My options save perfectly, I highly recommend this app. I have sent feedback and based on the customer service I have received so far I am sure they will take all feedback into consideration for future updates. I to wish it would rate on all communications with a contact, also BBM integration would be great. Groups or lists would be helpful as well. Looking forward to see what they can add.
    04-02-10 03:41 PM
    Xobni, seems to be affecting my Blackberry messenger messages. They do not show up in the SMS folder anymore. If remove the program. My messages return to the SMS folder. I don't think the program was set up see the BBM messages. It makes the use of Blackberry messenger very difficult. Has anyone else seen this problem?
    What device and OS are you using? We're trying to track down this bug.

thanks!
    04-02-10 04:33 PM
    Love at first touch!
    04-02-10 11:28 PM
    When I bought it, I thought it was a upscale contacts replacment. Come to find out, it works along with the contacts. It would've been great if it were a replacement, misses the sign in and no deleting. Anybody get a refund? If so, I want my money back also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 06:17 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD