Ok, just so I have this straight.

The SiriusXM radio app for blackberry is $2.99 IF you are already have a Sirius or XM radio subscription.

If you dont have a Sirius or XM radio and subscription, then you pay like $15.00 a month for the app on your blackberry?
    02-24-10 04:46 PM
    I'm guessing that since there were no responses. This info is correct.
    02-25-10 10:48 AM
    The app is free.

You pay $2.99 monthly over and above the normal xm price for internet access on your computer and through your blackberry.

You need a normal xm package to upgrade to the premium package for internet access.

So whatever the monthly price is, add $2.99 or just call them and find out. Their contact info is on their site.
    02-25-10 10:52 AM
    Yea, thats what I thought. I dont have a XM or Sirius radio. But want to use the app on my blackberry only. I was hoping it would be $2.99 for just my blackberry. But I guess thats not possible. Dang
    02-25-10 10:59 AM
    Nah, they wouldn't do that. Figure, if you get it on your phone, you can have it hooked to your home stereo, your car and anything else you wanted. So they charge you a small fee for it over and above the normal pricing.

I've had xm for 7 years or so. I wouldn't do without it now. I have 2 radios. In one of our cars, in my gym, and now on my blackberry and computer. I hook it to my car stereo and bingo...xm..love it.
    02-25-10 11:03 AM
    Mwohrlin,

you have a PM.
    02-25-10 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD