Has anyone heard anything on the release date for the XM APP for the Blackberry. Earlier post indicated a JAN release date.
    01-27-10 11:05 AM
    All I have heard was that it IS in the works. Moving thread to 3rd party apps
    01-27-10 01:27 PM
    XM told me Jan. 20, then just last week, assured me it would be Jan. 27. Still no app.
    01-28-10 10:48 PM
    Just to clarify, there has been an XM app available for a year now (with a $7.99/month subscription.) The SIRIUS XM app is the one that should be coming out soon.
    01-29-10 11:44 AM
    Just to clarify, there has been an XM app available for a year now (with a $7.99/month subscription.) The SIRIUS XM app is the one that should be coming out soon.
    This does not support the Storm or Storm 2.

http://www.xmradio.com/mobile/blackberry.xmc

Supported Blackberry� Smartphones

Take XM Radio Mobile with you wherever you go! Now available on many smartphones including BlackBerry�Curve�, BlackBerry� Pearl�, BlackBerry� 8800 Series & BlackBerry� 8700 Series (requires 4.2 handheld software.) All for just $7.99 a month. Getting started is easy, just follow a download method at right. Need help downloading?
    Contact [email protected] or click here for more information.
    01-29-10 12:11 PM
    Just called XM. Now they are saying Feb. 4. We'll see.
    01-30-10 12:43 PM
    any updates on this?
    02-17-10 09:18 AM
    It's out, I have it on my berry now! It's 2.99 a month. And you must already be an XM or Sirus subscriber.

Sirius XM Radio For BlackBerry Launched | CrackBerry.com

FTR It's working GREAT on my S2!
    02-17-10 09:21 AM
    It's out, I have it on my berry now! It's 2.99 a month. And you must already be an XM or Sirus subscriber.

Sirius XM Radio For BlackBerry Launched | CrackBerry.com

FTR It's working GREAT on my S2!
    I am a subscriber for the addtl online access so I'm good to go. Thanks for the response.
    02-17-10 10:43 AM
    Anyone else having connection issues? Sometimes it take four or five times opening and closing the app before it connects to the server. It also loses connection to the server often after it finally starts playing.
    02-17-10 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD