Is Xenozu worth the doenload? Does it really work? Like everyone else looking for an alternative to this youtube headache I'm hoping this will be a quick fix until blackberry and youtube get their eggs all in the same basket. Any input would be extremely gratefull.

Thank you,
    Vinny
    11-11-09 01:44 PM
    Is Xenozu worth the doenload? Does it really work? Like everyone else looking for an alternative to this youtube headache I'm hoping this will be a quick fix until blackberry and youtube get their eggs all in the same basket. Any input would be extremely gratefull.

Thank you,
    Vinny
    What's up vinny.... if you are tired of m.youtube.com - try blueapple.mobi, i've used in on my 8900 for a while.

and yes this is mjneid from T-Mobile's forums
    11-11-09 01:48 PM
    What are you doing over here on crackberry? I see you purchased a new phone and it wasn't a blackberry. I went over to t-mobile and saw your phone, very nice, nice keyboard, 3g, all the bells and whistles. I noticed the plans for that phone were 30 or 40 bucks, or could you grandfather your exhisting service over to your new phone. Good luck with it. (traitor) Kidding.

Vinny
    PS I use that website all the time. I was just curious about that new Xenozu for youtube, if it was worth downloading?
    11-11-09 04:29 PM
    In the Tour section, there is now a sticky on how to "fix" youtube (I think it is the Tour section)
    11-11-09 06:09 PM
    How much data does ??Xenozu use? I get 500mb a month & don't want to go over my limit

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD