Ok, I get my work schedule in xcel sheet from work. I can open it and view it just fine, but is there an app that let's me put in when I'm working onto my Calendar with a few clicks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 02:46 PM
    No. It would be easier to create an Outlook Calendar Item from within Excel, and then sync your Outlook calendar to your device. And that is unlikely to be cost effective.
    06-21-10 03:50 PM
    Ok, I get my work schedule in xcel sheet from work. I can open it and view it just fine, but is there an app that let's me put in when I'm working onto my Calendar with a few clicks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I exhausted all possibilities to do the same, my work puts our schedule on Xcel as well. I tried various ways to import it into the same format as my work calendar to my bb calendar no luck.

Solution: may or may not work for you. I work a rotating shift schedule that swings from days to nights. It repeats itself every four weeks with the 3rd week off. I actually only work 14 days a month.
    Create a google calendar account go to add entry and it will pull up a edit sheet. On this entry page input the day you work in and it will ask the time (I just check all day) then it ask is this a reacurring date, check yes and check all the boxes for what ever days you work in that week then it ask how often I check every 4 weeks. save it and go to the next week and repeat etc. I only have to this for the first month of every year and it sets up my schedule for the year.
    I then sync google with my bb and my wifes bb calendar. Its real handy to schedule what ever appointments thru out the year at a glance on my bb. if this is not clear pm me and I can go into more detail.
    I hope this helps.
    06-25-10 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD