They re opened the application process a while back. All the information and details can be found here. Xbox.com | Xbox.com Community Developer Program
    That's awesome. Hopefully we can get the word out and maybe someone will take a shot at trying to develop an application for the BB platform.
    05-19-10 08:32 PM
    I would totally help in any way to help develop an app for this. I am not a developer in any way but I would love to try and help in any way possible.
    05-20-10 11:15 AM
    I would donate to get a app like this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 11:30 AM
    Any updates on this thread? I'd kill for an xbl blackberry app....and then send the victims wallet to whoever made it
    05-28-10 02:18 PM
    It's been awhile since I have heard anything. I know someone said they looked into it, but the API was locked down. Now that's it's more open maybe that user would like to try again?
    05-28-10 04:15 PM
    Not that I want to drive the guy crazy, but I bet @majornelson would be able to help us out. Anyone with twitter should message him and tell him we need help getting a blackberry xbox application. At the very least he might be able to get us the info we need.

06-03-10 10:18 AM
    I've given that a try, DWood with no response. The only other thing to do is go go Xbox.com and leave "feedback". Maybe we'll get noticed that way...
    06-03-10 04:57 PM
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I'd still love to see something like this.
    09-02-10 12:19 PM
    As an addendum: I tried the Xbox Live page on my Torch and thr browser renders it beautifully. Added the link to my homescreen and that's as good as it gets for now.
    09-02-10 06:07 PM
    I got excited as **** when I stumbled across an unrelated article that mentioned xberry live. Then I spent the next hour trying to track down an stored copy of the jad and cod files somewhere. No luck, and here I am. I know that the Torch can render the Xbox Live pages, which is a major leap forward for me, but I'd still much rather have a dedicated app - preferably one that is mostly dedicated to showing me what my friends are up to. For example, if everyone is playing BlackOps again, I'll just sit on the couch with my wife and earn spousal credits. :-)

No one happens to have the jad and cod for xberry live anywhere, huh?
    11-17-10 04:53 PM
    *Update* bungie has a friendslist that works: go to bungie.net and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Click on "Full Site". Use your xbl info to log in. After logging in you'll see an icon in the upper right showing how many of your friends are online. Click it and it will bring up a friendslist. Put the link on your homescreen and you're good to go.

I tried this months ago on my torch and for some reason it didn't work. It's working great now and should hold people over until we get a real app. =)

07-26-11 10:59 PM
    *Update* bungie has a friendslist that works: go to bungie.net and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Click on "Full Site". Use your xbl info to log in. After logging in you'll see an icon in the upper right showing how many of your friends are online. Click it and it will bring up a friendslist. Put the link on your homescreen and you're good to go.

I tried this months ago on my torch and for some reason it didn't work. It's working great now and should hold people over until we get a real app. =)

Lol, very cool, but don't get your hopes up for a live app on anything except windows phones

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-27-11 01:48 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD