I know this has been takd about, and I'm not alone in wanting it. It would be awesome if there was a clean functional xbox app, one where u could view ur friends and c what they're playing. Be able to view and send text msg's to them, be able to do the "compare games" option with ur friends to compare achieves.. Maybe has have a section xbox news and reviews too. I would be willing to pay for a clean functional app like that, any1 agree?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 10:41 AM
    Totally agree and I also would pay for an app like that.

07-14-09 10:55 AM
    XBerryLive used to be an awesome app, but the developer ran into some problems with the web service so its not available to the general public.
    07-14-09 12:05 PM
    I would pay for an app like that. I've seen Xberry Live!, but would prefer to buy through Mobi than directly from dev's site. I'm also looking for a good review of Xberry Live! Anyone seen one?
    07-14-09 12:32 PM
    I would love for an app that would let you see your friends, but if you could send and receive messages and more stuff, I would definitely pay a couple bucks!
    07-14-09 01:08 PM
    I would enjoy that app as well. For the time being, I just use windows live messenger and set an alert for the friends I want to know about. When they get online, I get an alert. Just have to make sure your friends have messenger on their xbox.
    07-14-09 01:59 PM
    Well I wish we could find someone to make it, help keep it bumped folks I can't do it alone, haha

07-14-09 10:44 PM
    I would enjoy that app as well. For the time being, I just use windows live messenger and set an alert for the friends I want to know about. When they get online, I get an alert. Just have to make sure your friends have messenger on their xbox.
    can you explain how you are doing that. I dont seen an option to set an alert when someone signs on.
    07-15-09 10:17 AM
    Does any one kno a different place to go to make this happen? It don't seem to be working here

07-16-09 04:22 PM
    Could be interesting
    07-16-09 07:33 PM
    I do remember there was xberrylive (which wasnt really made for the Storm) but in all honesty if there is something that had true integration with XBL you can bet your *** its going to come from the boys at Redmond and would be on WimMo or Maybe the ZuneHD
    07-16-09 07:44 PM
    I'd pay for an app like that, too. I went over to xberrylive, but that whole thing looked fishy. I'm out. Surely someone else can make one and soon I hope.
    07-28-09 10:01 PM
    Would pay for a professional good app like this.

07-29-09 12:55 AM
    id def be in too. only ever play call of duty when my friends are on. and would def be nice to just click around on my phone to see if anyone is on instead of headin all the way down stairs to see if anyone is on or not. just to turn it back off cuz noone is. call it laziness.

but id def pay for something like this.
    07-29-09 07:44 AM
    can you explain how you are doing that. I dont seen an option to set an alert when someone signs on.
    Sorry, hadn't checked this in awhile. Once you have all of your friends log into messenger on their xbox, you add them to you windows live messenger. Then you click on their name and then click alert me. Works well.
    07-29-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD