I realise juan is having difficulty due to lack of donations... I'm just curious if those who have made donations have problems? I've made mine and the service was working one minute and not the next... Anybody else experience this? I hope the ap survives as it looks really good...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 05:36 PM
    I tried it out a while ago and thought it was really cool, but it stopped working after like 2 days and never worked since.
    I dont know how it works or what the tech behind it is, but I'm not going to donate to an app that doesn't work at all.
    And if a $5 donation is going to make it work for 1 day, then... sorry.

Great app, but I gotta know how it works.
    03-20-09 06:41 PM
    Well he has to give u permission. It won't work unless u give a donation and give him your pin to activate the account. I've done this, it worked briefly and has since stopped...

03-20-09 06:46 PM
    I think people don't even understand what donations are...

Even I get tons of "if you do this I'll donate" which is total crap and odds are 90% it's a lie that they will follow through...
    03-20-09 06:52 PM
    I think people don't even understand what donations are...

Even I get tons of "if you do this I'll donate" which is total crap and odds are 90% it's a lie that they will follow through...
    Yeah but x berrys got a good rep. I don't understand how such a successful app can come to fail because its too popular.

03-20-09 07:08 PM
    Yes, having all kinds of problems. it simply wont work. I sent him payment and pin, disabled compatibility, pulled battery and all i get is verify gamertag and try again.
    03-28-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD