Hi forum...I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. Like many others I just completely over the FB app...I prefer the mobile site x.facebook.com...however the posts there are all out of wack. Like posts from yesterday would be first on the feed, does anyone else use this site? and if so do you know any adjustments I can make so that the newest feeds appear first?

thanks
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 03-30-10 at 11:15 AM.
    03-30-10 10:10 AM
    Hi forum...I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. Like many others I just completely over the FB app...I prefer the mobile site x.facebook.com...however the posts there are all out of wack. Like posts from yesterday would be first on the feed, does anyone else use this site? and if so do you know any adjustments I can make so that the newest feeds appear first?

thanks
    No, except to say that I generally use m.facebook.com instead. It does a better job with organizing posts and alerts. The "X" version looks a little more like the PC version than "M" does, and it also handles picture viewing a little better, but other than that, I pretty much prefer "m.facebook.com".

But either of them destroys the Facebook app. I even managed to talk my wife out of using that piece of crap.
    03-30-10 12:21 PM
    From what I understand, x.facebook.com is set up for the Storm. I just went there on my Tour and it looked terrible. Everything's out of whack. If you're really using it on your Bold, then stop. m.facebook.com is much better.
    03-30-10 01:08 PM
    From what I understand, x.facebook.com is set up for the Storm. I just went there on my Tour and it looked terrible. Everything's out of whack. If you're really using it on your Bold, then stop. m.facebook.com is much better.
    Okay, I didn't know this....I just like the look of the "x" version better.
    Storm, I've already deleted that waste of space off of my phone.

thanks for responding
    03-30-10 01:16 PM
    What's wrong with the facebook app? Well besides the fact that you can't upload videos via it, and that the newest version ran like a dog on my 9000... but it runs great on my 9700...
    03-30-10 03:26 PM
    Does anyone know if they will allow WIFI connection since some people do not have Data other than BBM and Email... I hate m.facebook.com and x.facebook.com looks like **** on 9700
    03-30-10 08:27 PM
    The app is just fine for me but bb developers have forgotten about facebook. I cant count at least five facebook apps for the bb. The rim official, social beat not well built, social scope hmm invite please, vodafone stop updating there app. I thinks that it to my knowledge.
    03-30-10 08:42 PM
    Snaptu also does facebook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 09:57 PM
    For anyone that's interested....m.yahoo.com has a pretty nifter feature called Social Pulse that you can add to your favorites. You can add Facebook, Twitter, Last.FM just to name a few. I've been using it a couple of days and really like it. I can post a status to FB and see updates, and the format is pretty good looking
    04-02-10 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD