Hi,

I just downloaded the Wunderlist for Blackberry app from Appworld.
    After I logged in and created a new task, I can select if I want a notification to be sent to me at a specific time.
    When I click that and select the time I want to be notified, it doesn't work. I won't get notified or anything. It worked once, but I can't seem to duplicate that to other items I add.

By the way, if I add a star to a specific to-do item, it creates a duplicate. Can someone explain why the app is doing that?

Thanks.
    01-24-12 02:42 PM
    Hi,

I just downloaded the Wunderlist for Blackberry app from Appworld.
    After I logged in and created a new task, I can select if I want a notification to be sent to me at a specific time.
    When I click that and select the time I want to be notified, it doesn't work. I won't get notified or anything. It worked once, but I can't seem to duplicate that to other items I add.

By the way, if I add a star to a specific to-do item, it creates a duplicate. Can someone explain why the app is doing that?

Thanks.
    I kind of have the reverse problem from your original one. I created a task with notification for tomorrow. Then created a test task for this afternoon. The one for this afternoon didn't work. Tonight I deleted it and a second one. Then I did another test task. It worked. As best as I can recall, I may have backed out of the earlier one without properly saving it. I know I didn't leave the first test the same way I did the second. Maybe you did likewise?

Also, on the 9810, "notification" doesn't mean a popup message. It's strictly the LED flashing red.

I saw duplication when making a task done and when it was past notification time. I haven't had enough experience with Wunderlist to say for sure. But I'm thinking that, at some point, the one that causes the notification might disappear, leaving a dummy record just as a way of keeping a record of it.
    01-24-12 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD