So i go to download slacker radio.... i have seen it all over this tour board. AND IT SAYS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY BB TOUR! NEITHER IS PANDORA! HELP! Jeez! I have to settle with some radio companion thing which is a pos. please help
    10-03-09 12:07 AM
    Both these apps work fine on my Tour running 4.7. The Pandora site specifically has a picture of the Tour on the page where you download the app as well. Not sure what you've read, but install them and give them a go unless you're running a 5.0 version.
    10-03-09 12:46 AM
    no im running oem. but how do i install them if the blackberry app world says not compatible and wont give me the option to d/l?
    10-03-09 01:13 AM
    Heh, the link for Slacker should've been forced fed to your phone so you might wanna search around the folders for the link for the OTA.
    10-03-09 01:20 AM
    Thats very strange..you must be doing something wrong, just do a battery pull and repeat!
    10-03-09 01:26 AM
    That doesn't make any sense. Should load right on. I've been using Slacker on my Tour for months. I guess just give it another shot after a battery pull. Slacker is the best app going. Good luck man!
    10-03-09 09:17 AM
    I downloaded Pandora from their website OTA. I just went on my google search engine in my browser and typed in pandora. Works great and is much better then Slacker anyway.
    10-03-09 12:13 PM
    re-start your phone. If that doens't work un-install app world, and re-install, and restart your phone.
    10-03-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD