Seriously!?!?!? When i go to log onto facebook it says "we cannot reach the facebook server at this time. Please try again later. (100)" and when i go to log onto twitter it says "twitter services are currently unavailable!" wtffff man! How tha **** do i fix this!?!!?!?!
    10-21-10 12:27 AM
    what is your service provider ?
    IS aproblem with the server (maybe)
    Re install all aplication do a wipe (go to search in you phone and tipe "wipe" youwill have to chose option after)
    Mabe you dont have data plan or your plan is not active yet

If you did all of this than that mean your phone is the problem and neet to be taken back.
    10-21-10 12:37 AM
    Try resending your service books
    10-21-10 12:47 AM
    i bought this damn thing on ebay!!!!
    10-21-10 08:41 AM
    So, who cares where you bought your berry. Do you have a Blackberry data feature on your service?
    10-21-10 09:02 AM
    now i do
    10-21-10 09:04 AM
    hey chloee, so what i would do is i would remove the facebook and twitter applications from your phone . then pull the battery out and wait about a min. then turn phone back on and re install both applications straight from the blackberry app world. see if that will work
    11-06-10 09:27 PM
    Usually when this happens to me it's a server-side problem. It usually clears up on it's own for me quickly enough. I imagine resending your service books like Matrix Leader suggested would hasten things up a bit.
    11-06-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD