I recently purchased / downloaded MailMinder from BlackBerry App World for my Tour 9630 & now I am thinking, "how did I live without this app before"?

This app is so easy to use and so efficient that my inbox immediately went from being a pain in the rear to being very productive. Every email in my inbox now is something that matters to me. No more junk at all. I wish the spam filter on my laptop PC were as efficient as MailMinder.

Another great thing about it is I can set a rule on my BlackBerry to automatically delete email from a sender or a domain, but it stays on my laptop, where I actually want it to stay.

Why can't everything be this easy?
    05-31-10 07:52 PM
    Could not agree more. And the customer service is excellent.
    05-31-10 08:17 PM
    I recently purchased / downloaded MailMinder from BlackBerry App World for my Tour 9630 & now I am thinking, "how did I live without this app before"?

...Why can't everything be this easy?
    If you like things to be easy, try Mobihand or the CrackBerry app store (which is just Mobihand with a branded front end) instead of buying from CrapWorld.

The customer support is >9,000 times better and updates are available much sooner. I've seen complaints from CrapWorld users that they're still waiting for an app update days after it was available from Mobihand.
    06-01-10 11:25 AM
    Could not agree more. BTW I meant CS from the developer, not crap world. I've not gotten much of anything from them but headaches!
    06-01-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD