Honestly, App World is pretty and all, but I've had nothing but bad luck with that ****. I purchased QuickLaunch from there, which was a ******** mistake because I was part of that group of people who purchased it during the time when App World had a corrupt version for download. Then after emailing Nikkisoft and waiting a week for a response, we get the download link. So I upgraded to .230 and I want to set up my QuickLaunch, and App World was a ***** initially but I just got it going today after the .19 update and ******* QuickLaunch doesn't show up on the list! It pretty much shows all of the FREE archived garbage I've tried out but no sign of QuickLaunch or any other apps I paid for via App World. I'm just kind of pissed. The only thing I need is my key for QuickLaunch then I'll be happy. But after a couple days of noticing how NON-accessible things are with App World I thought I'd make a thread. Actually, I just decided to move this to Rants & Raves.
    09-30-09 08:18 AM
    Go to My World, press MENU, and select Log In.
    Once you enter your PayPal info any paid Apps should re-appear.

I don't know if you have to exit first and come back or if they just appear right away�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 11:21 AM
    Go to My World, press MENU, and select Log In.
    Once you enter your PayPal info any paid Apps should re-appear.

I don't know if you have to exit first and come back or if they just appear right away…

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1

just log in. Shows all my purchases and free stuff. They've made great progress with app world. It even transfers registration keys for you.

Bought aerize optimizer, when it installs, app world shows me the reg key and asks if id like to copy it. I hit yes, and it throws it right into the program. Nice and clean. I'm impressed with how accessible app world is
    09-30-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD