I just got a business plan and opened my own business, and I am really in need of a google voice invite, I am getting TONS of bill collectors calling and cannot change my number as of right now because I have it advertised everywhere including the money I spent on business cards and the website and advertisements in the phone book.

If you have one, it would GREATLY appreciated

And I will do anything in my power to return the favor, thanks so much
    06-02-10 02:56 PM
    Send me a PIN or BBM. I am pretty sure I have one left. Pin is 215fb3d3.
    06-02-10 03:25 PM
    I just got a business plan and opened my own business, and I am really in need of a google voice invite, I am getting TONS of bill collectors calling and cannot change my number as of right now because I have it advertised everywhere including the money I spent on business cards and the website and advertisements in the phone book.

If you have one, it would GREATLY appreciated

And I will do anything in my power to return the favor, thanks so much
    Wish I had a spare to share -- good luck straightening this out. I took a quick look at your website and photostream -- very nice! The kids' portraits are great. Best of luck with this!
    Last edited by vinmontRD; 06-06-10 at 09:35 AM.
    06-02-10 10:51 PM
    I have a few invites left if you are still looking. Send me a bbm or pin if you still need one.

*all out of invites now!*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Mintkisu; 06-05-10 at 02:12 PM.
    06-04-10 06:32 AM
    If anyone else has invites left let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 11:55 PM
    i have a couple invites, PM me

06-06-10 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD