Ok, I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I have installed Worldmate (the free version) and Google Sync. I use Google Sync to keep my calendar and contacts up to date, and Worldmate of course for my itineraries.

However, I have had to set my GSync to manual. When I do a GSync, there is a red message telling me that "Another sync client has been adding events to the BlackBerry calendar, to avoid duplicates Google Sync will not keep these events up to date."

I took a look and when I do a sync, GSync removes the Worldmate information from my BB Calendar. Is there any way (a setting or something that I'm not seeing), to do a Google Sync and have it leave my calendar items from Worldmate in place?

Thanks for the help.
    CJ
    02-20-09 12:07 PM
    After seeing no reply to this question, I guess I need to re-word it. Does anyone out there use Worldmate Live? Does anyone use Google Sync? Does anyone use both of these programs at the same time, and if so do they work well together or not?
    02-23-09 02:58 PM
    Ok, I think I'm just kinda slow this week. I blame it on my impending move and the craziness that goes along with getting ready for it. I figured out what my problem was, it it was so much simpler than I was expecting.
    02-24-09 11:25 AM
    I use WWlive. upgraded to the newer version 2.7.5 this week now it will not sync? Have you tried it. Any suggestions?
    03-24-09 07:21 AM
    This thread rocks, you asked the question, re-asked the question, then answered your question without anyone ever replying lol! For S&G though, how about you post your solution just in case any of us run into it too? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 07:39 AM
    I'd love to hear what the solution was. I'm having the same issue.
    05-06-09 11:19 PM
    I'm also having the same problem, what was the solution?
    05-28-09 12:42 PM
    With WM Live in setting there is a calendar sync settings option. You can't have both Google and WM Live sync to the same calendar, you use must choose one. So, go to Sync your calendar with WM Live select Yes or No and answer all the other questions down the list. This should help you.
    05-28-09 04:22 PM
    With WM Live in setting there is a calendar sync settings option. You can't have both Google and WM Live sync to the same calendar, you use must choose one. So, go to Sync your calendar with WM Live select Yes or No and answer all the other questions down the list. This should help you.
    If you choose not to sync, you can't answer any of the other questions, it removes them. This does not help though since if you don't sync the itineraries to the calendar... how can you make it automatically put your flight / hotel on your blackberry calendar so google will have a chance to sync it with my google calendar?

Prior to today, it never had a problem syncing both. makes no sense since I changed nothing today.
    05-29-09 12:11 AM
    Forward your travel itinaries to [email protected] and it will export the travel to your calendar and, your google calendar should sync from there.
    Last edited by Detective M Downs; 05-29-09 at 10:17 AM.
    05-29-09 08:18 AM
    I had the same issue. What worked for me was to set the device default calendar as something other than my Google Calendar. After that, I didn't get the error msg & everything seemed to sync. Give it a try & see if that solves it for you.
    05-31-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD