Ok I have a rather interesting problem. I downloaded this app and set up my trip to Tahiti using their web service. All went very well. I opened the app on my phone and it immediately synced to the website (without me asking). It then popped up and asked if I wanted to sync to my BB calendar. Now, since I had already entered a lot of the travel info in Outlook, I didn't want to have a TON of entries that I then had to go back in and delete. So, I decided I'd say "no" and delete the trip from Outlook, sync to clear the BB calendar, then let World Mate sync itself to my BB calendar.

Well, turns out the option won't come back. I went to the setting of WM settings and found the option to sync with the phone's calendar. I turned everything on and still nothing happened. I deleted my trip, synced, re entered my trip, still nothing.

I then deleted TM and reinstalled it USING THE SAME LINK THAT WM had sent me originally. Now, not only do I not get the option to sync with the BB calendar, but that option isn't even under the setting menue. I am using WM version 1.2.75, which I believe is the most up to date. I have deleted it, and reinstalled it along with rebooting the phone 2x with no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
    -Mike
    Last edited by MikeTampa; 07-12-08 at 11:13 AM.
    07-12-08 11:11 AM
    Bump...anyone out there with any experience with this app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 10:34 PM
    I tried it and uninstalled it immediately. I think it says its free but to actually use if you have to pay for it.
    07-14-08 02:45 AM
    Had that problem also, it does work on the free version,
    was discussed here (other thread link within this thread also)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/worldmate-live-39177/
    07-14-08 04:08 AM
    Had that problem also, it does work on the free version,
    was discussed here (other thread link within this thread also)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/worldmate-live-39177/
    Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for, answered my question perfectly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD