Hey does anyone know where I can find an application or just a mobile based workout journal, where I can log in my workouts daily through my BB. I've been looking for something all day and can't find anything. Thanks!
    07-06-08 01:05 PM
    Did you ever find a solution for this? I went looking just today...

Thanks!
    09-02-08 02:08 PM
    09-02-08 02:22 PM
    gym technik is very limited in the exercises you can put in....i personally like myfitnesspal.com...its not really an app but a website that you can navigate on your BB. i set everything up on my main computer and when im at the gym i just add the things i do as i go. it tracks your progress and stuff and if you want you can log what you eat. i really like it.
    09-04-08 08:26 PM
    gym technik is very limited in the exercises you can put in.....

Gym Technik will actually be getting an upgrade tomorrow evening and starting on Friday September 12th/08, you will be able to add in your own custom exercises that you perform not already within the Gym Technik Exercise library list. On that note the library list contains about 150 exercises that you can track.

Of course there are plenty of other exercises out there and also those that may be given by a physician or personal trainer, and from realizing this we are providing the "Custom Exercise" feature.

fitgeek
    09-10-08 11:04 PM
    I just went and signed up at gymtechnik Mobile Fitness Tracking | Gym Technik[/url] and I am pretty impressed so far. I realize its going to take me a while to do the data manipulations to get my routines set but I am fairly certain this is something I will be using regularly.

(silly me I need a few more posts before I can post a link...oh brother lol)
    08-18-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD