Anyone know if there is a (good) app for the 8330 that gives you a mix of letters and you have to spell out as many words with the letters as you can? I see it for other OSes and other devices, but nothing really for the 8330.

(It would also be nice if it supported typing out the word you want, instead of scrolling to choose the letters with the trackball.)
    07-14-09 02:59 PM
    Word Shuffle is exactly this, but it doesnt work with the 8330 yet. If there is enough demand, I can port it.
    07-14-09 07:13 PM
    Word Shuffle is exactly this, but it doesnt work with the 8330 yet. If there is enough demand, I can port it.
    Yeah, that's exactly the one I was looking at.
    07-14-09 08:31 PM
    I wouldn't mind playing it either, I usually go to yahoo to play something similar to it lol
    07-14-09 08:49 PM
    The problem I have is the 8330 screen is much smaller, so it would be hard to fit as much on it which could cause it to scroll which would just ruin it..
    07-14-09 10:39 PM
    The problem I have is the 8330 screen is much smaller, so it would be hard to fit as much on it which could cause it to scroll which would just ruin it..
    Well, you definitely know the specs better than me, but I was watching the video for the Storm version and I noticed that there was a lot of empty space at the bottom of the app, almost half the screen really. Could the text be made just a little smaller and it would work, or is it a matter of resolution too?
    07-14-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD