I can't seem to find a word or notepad application for my 8800. Maybe I'm not searching hard enough but I just can't seem to find it. If anyone can give me a download link so I can put it on via USB, I would appreciate it very much.
    05-14-09 10:15 PM
    Word! I need word too! I'm on a curve w/ 4.2.2 & I've got a notepad but no word. As soon as I update my os I'm getting Doc'sToGo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 10:18 PM
    Where did you get word?! I just had to swipe my BB and now I don't know how to get anything!
    05-14-09 10:19 PM
    Where did you get word?! I just had to swipe my BB and now I don't know how to get anything!
    If you are running at least a 4.5 OS on your BB you can install documents to go like the previous person said. With the latest version of documents to go there is word to go, slideshow to go and sheets to go.

05-14-09 11:16 PM
    Is there such thing as a free version or do they all require some kind of payment?
    And I'm an using V4.7
    05-14-09 11:18 PM
    Is there such thing as a free version or do they all require some kind of payment?
    And I'm an using V4.7
    The standard edition of Documents to Go is free. But you aren't able to create new documents with it unless you use a workaround of transfering a blank document to your device to use as a template and then using the save as option to save as a new file.

05-14-09 11:26 PM
    There is also a free Notepad program that allows larger files to be stored on an SD card. I believe it is call BBnotepad.

(thank you, Amazingly..., for adding the link)
    Last edited by F2; 05-15-09 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Added link
    05-15-09 12:13 AM
    Yeah its BBNotepad

05-15-09 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD