I'm new to using the BB Torch. I'd like to know what people think of Word to Go, Sheet to Go, Slideshow to Go and compare to other docs/office type programs. Is Word to Go worth it? Are there other Office-like programs for working with MS Office files that people like better?
    08-03-11 10:52 AM
    There's a beta version of Docs2Go out there that allows you to edit docs and also view PDF's (which the stock D2G does not do). And it's free.

Search for that in the forums (or here's the link: http://www.bbh-plus.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1953). I haven't tried any others.
    Last edited by meske; 08-03-11 at 04:19 PM.
    08-03-11 04:16 PM
    I'm new to using the BB Torch. I'd like to know what people think of Word to Go, Sheet to Go, Slideshow to Go and compare to other docs/office type programs. Is Word to Go worth it? Are there other Office-like programs for working with MS Office files that people like better?
    You named them, they are essentially the only programs that work. All are free except the pdf version, beta version noted, which will cost money once it gets out of beta, so try it, there really aren't any alternatives that work as well or as reliably.
    08-03-11 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD