I've been looking all over for a good Word Find game and am not having too much luck. Does anyone have such an app that may be worthwhile getting? Thanks if you do....
    04-28-12 02:22 PM
    I use the paid version of Word Search by Tafasa, but they have a free version as well...
    Free WordSearch Free - Download WordSearch Free - Free Games from BlackBerry App World
    Buy WordSearch - Download WordSearch - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

You can also conduct a search within AppWorld if this is not what you had in mind.

Hope this helps...
    keyhole likes this.
    04-28-12 03:19 PM
    I use the paid version of Word Search by Tafasa, but they have a free version as well...
    Free WordSearch Free - Download WordSearch Free - Free Games from BlackBerry App World
    Buy WordSearch - Download WordSearch - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

You can also conduct a search within AppWorld if this is not what you had in mind.

Hope this helps...
    I tried to purchase the paid app and found out via my barcode that the "buy" WordSearch was not compatible for my 9930... But the free version works just fine.... Thanks
    04-30-12 06:13 AM
    I tried to purchase the paid app and found out via my barcode that the "buy" WordSearch was not compatible for my 9930... But the free version works just fine.... Thanks
    No problem.
    I just took another look, and you are absolutely correct!
    Yeah, I think that is a bit weird too, but you sound satisfied so it doesn't matter.

Enjoy!
    04-30-12 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD