I have a Curve 8330 and all of sudden in the last few days I cannot load Wikipedia from my browser. It says "A problem occurred while trying to render the page." Everything else loads fine. Please help...
    05-26-10 09:41 AM
    i've been seeing a lot of this lately, especially with wikipedia...grr. i have the same issue.
    05-26-10 09:46 AM
    Same problem here. Just started happening not too long ago. Tried cleaning up the browser and everything. Hopefully someone here has some ideas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 01:52 PM
    Same here, when I use the native browser. It loads fine on Opera Mini, though (not an actual solution, I realize).
    05-27-10 06:05 PM
    Me, too. I did notice the Wikipedia page is different on the computer now; it's been changed. That might have something to do with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 11:25 PM
    Same here. m.wikipedia.com works still - but NOT as good as original wikipedia.

And now, YouTube tells me my browser is not supported, and I should get a modern browswer!
    05-28-10 11:31 AM
    Ya ever since Wikipedia changed their website layout a little while ago it doesn't work in some BB browsers. It only affects older BB's. Here's an entry in the official Wikipedia bug tracking system but it doesn't really look like they're doing much/can do much about about it, at least for now:
    https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=23554

I didn't know there was a mobile Wikipedia site that's good to now! For now I've been using/will continue to use Bolt when I want to access the full site.
    Last edited by biznatch; 05-28-10 at 10:29 PM.
    05-28-10 10:25 PM
    I'm having the same problem with wikipedia. Is wikipedia going to fix the problem?
    05-29-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD