when adding a contact one of the available fields is Facbook name: but it wont let me type anything here? it lets me put msn addresses no problem but not facebook name. Help please
    06-20-09 04:36 PM
    With mine, I just went to the Facebook settings (open the program, hit the BB menu key, choose options) and checked to synch my FB contacts to my contact list. Worked great! Not sure if this helps you......
    06-20-09 04:46 PM
    Doesn't it cost to use that though?
    06-20-09 04:59 PM
    Nope, that's free.
    06-20-09 05:06 PM
    I believe it only syncs with your FB friends that have phone numbers in their profile. Ist least, I haven't figured out how to add others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 05:49 PM
    I'm pretty sure it syncs with any that are in your contact list- at least that appears to be what it did with mine. Maybe I'm wrong, though.
    06-20-09 08:19 PM
    to add others, you have to go to your friends list in the facebook app. then press the menu button. then go to "connect to blackberry contact. then chose from existing contact. then pick whoever it is. it took me a little bit to figure it out after playing around with it when i first downloaded it.
    06-21-09 09:27 PM
    It will connect to your BB contacts if the e-mail or telephone number matches.

If neither match just go to your friends list and connect them to you a contact from your BB.
    06-21-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD