Ok, I searched and found either non-answered threads or some errors that I haven't had. Recently my WLM (2nd or 3rd time this week) would give me two errors: Error connecting to server time expired (something like that) and then it would say Your session has been closed because you signed in on another computer/device. I thought I was getting my account hacked so I changed my password and everything. But it keeps happening. I figure, now, that this could be just a bug or some sort of connection error.
    So my question is, is anyone else having this issue or had this issue? That way I can feel a bit more relieved and not have to wonder who's trying to enter my account
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 11:56 AM
    Guess I'm the only one with this issue?
    05-06-10 08:41 AM
    You're not the only one having issues with WLM. As far as I know, all BB users will get booted from the chat if inactive for somewhere around 20 minutes if in group chat, a one on one chat seems to stay connected.

I haven't heard of the specific issues that you're having, but it looks like WLM is still very buggy on the BB.
    05-07-10 11:00 AM
    I'm having the same issue OP. Changed my password multiple times as well.
    05-07-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD