I wiped my phone and had to re-install all my apps. For apps that I downloaded from appworld - no problem. For my other apps, I made sure that I had a download link written down somewhere. For Berryweather/Beweather - problem... I had originally purchased from mobihand, but mobihand seems to have turned into "appverse" and according to the website, I don't have an "appverse" account.

I still have my activation code for Berryweather - does anyone know where I can install it OTA without re-purchasing it? I am NOT asking for a pirated version - I paid for it and have the activation code, I just need an un-activated version that I can activate!
    05-23-12 03:29 PM
    FREE in Blackberry App World until MAY 31......its also the NEW version
    Icarus3000 likes this.
    05-23-12 03:33 PM
    Or you can download it here, and just enter your code as well
    Bellshare - BerryWeather
    Icarus3000 likes this.
    05-23-12 03:54 PM
    Thanks Habs_Fan! (Thanks specerdl also, but I forgot to mention this is for my BB9700 - OS6, and the version you pointed to is only for OS7).
    05-23-12 04:11 PM
    Thanks Habs_Fan! (Thanks specerdl also, but I forgot to mention this is for my BB9700 - OS6, and the version you pointed to is only for OS7).
    No problem, then I suggest as mentioned, try Bellshare website (more info button)
    05-23-12 04:54 PM
    FREE in Blackberry App World until MAY 31......its also the NEW version
    My moment of happiness was dashed when I went to Appworld and its the paid version.

Using OS6.
    05-25-12 02:24 AM
    My moment of happiness was dashed when I went to Appworld and its the paid version.

Using OS6.
    Don't worry. The free offer is available only for US and Canada anyway...
    05-25-12 03:30 AM
    I wiped my phone and had to re-install all my apps. For apps that I downloaded from appworld - no problem. For my other apps, I made sure that I had a download link written down somewhere. For Berryweather/Beweather - problem... I had originally purchased from mobihand, but mobihand seems to have turned into "appverse" and according to the website, I don't have an "appverse" account.

I still have my activation code for Berryweather - does anyone know where I can install it OTA without re-purchasing it? I am NOT asking for a pirated version - I paid for it and have the activation code, I just need an un-activated version that I can activate!
    Ignore appverse and sign in to your account and redownload.
    05-25-12 05:41 AM
    Did you ever find a solution? Same thing happened to me last week when I had to transfer to a replacement device only my purchase was from appworld. Bellshare customer support has never responded, except to give me info I've already provided them (like me my actvation code) and give me the OS 7 link, which they'd know wouldn't work on my phone if they'd actually read the tech support ticket. I don't think you can download the version on their site successfully because that version is now outmoded. They have a problem with transferring activation codes: the process doesn't work.
    05-31-12 08:24 AM
    Did you ever find a solution? Same thing happened to me last week when I had to transfer to a replacement device only my purchase was from appworld. Bellshare customer support has never responded, except to give me info I've already provided them (like me my actvation code) and give me the OS 7 link, which they'd know wouldn't work on my phone if they'd actually read the tech support ticket. I don't think you can download the version on their site successfully because that version is now outmoded. They have a problem with transferring activation codes: the process doesn't work.
    I downloaded from the link that Habs_fan posted above. The OS6 version works great for me!
    05-31-12 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD