There is a free app in BB AppWorld called "Winter Sports Live" for coverage of the Vancouver games. It is available for most or all BB devices.

I didn't see a topic or review for it, so I DL'ed it, and it looks quite good. It's laid out similarly to the free "Goal Mobile" app for soccer fans (subject tabs scrolled left-to-right across the top). Moreover, it appears to be pretty fast at loading pictures and articles (Facebook app WISHES it had this kind of speed).

Might be worth checking out as something cool to have for the next 2-3 weeks.
    02-10-10 12:52 PM
    I've downloaded the app, but it seems to only install in French. Any ideas?
    I've tried this a few times, but can't seem to get the English Version, even though the app I DL in the BBAppWorld is called 'Winter Sports Live' and not the French version.
    Help!
    02-10-10 02:07 PM
    I've downloaded the app, but it seems to only install in French. Any ideas?
    I've tried this a few times, but can't seem to get the English Version, even though the app I DL in the BBAppWorld is called 'Winter Sports Live' and not the French version.
    Help!
    I have no idea. I saw that some of the screenshots were in different languages, but I just got it in AppWorld and it was in English. I don't see a "language" setting in Options either. Hmm...
    02-10-10 03:43 PM
    i dl.... But is only in english

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 07:34 PM
    I have downloaded four times, but the application hangs on the install. Never had this happen with an app before. Device is a 9700 Bold 2
    02-15-10 03:39 PM
    i don't have app world can we find and ota link maybe? thanks for your help and this post
    02-15-10 04:04 PM
    Well I try to use it it just says that there's a network error - but everything else works (Browser, app world, EVERYTHING data). Anyone else have this trouble?
    02-15-10 05:19 PM
    So far working for me. Anyone know about an app that will either give you tv schedule or just a list or event results? This is ok but it is more like reading a newspaper written by a bunch of reporters with add

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 08:48 PM
    I wanted to watch video not read. where do you get the tv app???
    02-20-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD