I got Windows Media Player to sync with my Curve but WMP only wants to put MP3s into the root folder of the memory card and not into the BlackBerry\Music folder (which is required for the Curve to see the music).

How can I change the Windows Media Player default sync folder destination location?

I have searched the Internet high and low and have yet to find my answer. Any ideas here?

Thanks!!
    06-08-08 10:43 AM
    Hi there,
    I have the same problem. I have searched the registry but found no reference to the default /music directory that Windows Media player creates.
    Certainly there must be an update or workaround to this problem.

Have you found anything?

Thanks!

rv
    07-27-08 04:21 PM
    I have not found any "real answer" yet. I did get it to somewhat work by doing this: Sync WMP to Blackberry. All MP3s and a WMP file go to root of Blackberry. Move all MP3s and WMP file to BB's Music folder. Next time I synced it seemed to see the files in their new location. New files added also went to this location. Then I did a bunch of messing around it didn't seem to work anymore. As of present I am just manually copying files to BB in Windows Explorer. Am going to give WinAmp a try.
    07-31-08 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD