I see a bunch of people talking about google maps, but have any of you tried windows live search for your blackberry's?

I have a problem with it on my 8310 curve. If i type in the name of a business Live Search will find it, but if I type in the address of the business (or any address for that matter) it does not find it. It doesn't matter if I tell it to search near my gps location or to search in the actual city the address is in.

Every once in a while (1 or 2 times out of 10) it will find the address.

Anybody know why it's doing this?

And please don't respond with "just use google maps or blackberry maps" or "anything made by microsoft sucks". When Windows live search works I REALLY like it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Matt
    05-13-08 11:49 PM
    I tried Live Search for maps and did not like it. I just use it for other things. I don't think Live Seach maps will be very big here.
    05-14-08 12:04 AM
    I tried Live Search for maps and did not like it. I just use it for other things. I don't think Live Seach maps will be very big here.
    Is this the Tellme application that you are talking about or is Live Search a different one?
    05-14-08 07:36 AM
    to me...i prefer windows live for searching MOVIEs/movie times near you.....and i think its got nicer menus for searching things ie: pizza near your zip code.
    05-14-08 07:43 AM
    I'm not a windows fan, but I do like and use windows live on my bb.
    05-14-08 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD